layout

Friday, October 23, 2009

Crazy Dreamin'

So I don't know if it was the cough medicine or the exhastion but I had the craziest dream this morning.
I was living in an unknown town with a crazy group of people from all areas of my life - Jason, Tina, Jennifer, Phillip, my mom, old high school friends, ect. Anyway, there was this light disease that was scheduled to sweep through the town and kill everyone. Except if we died we would live forever and become invisible to everyone who didn't get it. I was trying to decide if it could be true and kept repeating the verse "..to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord..". It was so wierd - I still can't remember what I decided. The crazy part is how real it felt and how strange it all was!?!?!?!?!

What are some of the crazy dreams you can remember???

No comments: