layout

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Springing Forward

Daylight Savings Time.
I love to Fall back and gain an hour but to spring forward is tough. I look forward to the longer days and the warm summer nights, so I endure it.

We had to explain it to Kenneth because they don't have Daylight Savings Time in Hong Kong. Then, last Monday, when we were leaving for school and it was dark, he said, "This is daylight savings - this is stupid????" I assured him it would be light soon. And then we laughed all the way to school about how crazy he thinks we are.

Needless to say, it normally takes a few days for my body to get used to the change in time. This year, for whatever reason, my body is not being so kind to me. It has almost been two weeks and I am still so very tired. I can't seem to shake this feeling of wanting to fall asleep any time I get still.

Anybody have any ideas of how to get back on track???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw something on the news about this. They recommend a nap every day for several days or as long as it takes. Also, try to stay on schedule with going to bed, getting up. I got the nap thing down but a schedule? Really? Can't do it. Good luck!