layout

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Hard Days Work!

I love it when there are days when I feel like I have really worked. Normally they only happen when I have done a huge home improvement project, reorganized an entire room in our house, or worked all day in the yard.
But today was one of those days. I had a great day with my classes and even got to help give the church office a makeover! Before I came home I also ran several errands. I'm not sure what it was about today but I just feel like it counted!!!!
And then when I got home the fantastic Roxanne cleaning fairy had been there and my mother-in-law had a hot dinner on the table. She had even set out napkins and utensils.....
This must be how a husband in the 50's felt!!!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I would've loved to be a husband in the 50's !! :-) That cleaning fairy is the best!

Roxanne said...

I love days when I feel productive! Glad you were satisfied with the house!