layout

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas - The Decorations

Okay, the last post was insane. This will be full of pictures, but not many words. I have two objectives with this post: 1) to be able to remember where to put things next year 2) so Bo can show off what an awesome job he did decorating my house. In my defense, I helped!
I am just going to go room by room:
The Mantel


 I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pinecone wreath I made this year! It took F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to make, but it has been soooo worth the effort!


The Christmas Tree



The Kitchen


 My very favorite Christmas Dishes....


 Yes, I put a fireplace screen in the kitchen window. It went so much better in there and actually looked pretty cool. It almost had a stained glass look. 





 I love my new Polka-Dot Christmas Tree Canvas!


Entry & Stairway






Dining Room










Alaynah's Room



Carlie's Tree


I am sure there are things I left out, but hopefully I got the highlights. I do love my house all decked out for Christmas. I also feel like things are so uncluttered when everything gets put away! One of my resolutions this year is to get rid of stuff! That will have to be a post all on its own!

Up Next: Christmas - The People
(This will be my favorite one!) 

No comments: