layout

Saturday, December 11, 2010

All I Want For Christmas

This post is solely for the benefit of grandparents, aunts, and uncles. I have tried my best to think of everything the girls and Jason have mentioned wanting for Christmas. I know this is unconventional but hopefully this little list will be helpful. I would forget what I told everyone if I try to tell different people different items. Leave a comment or let me know if you decide to get one of these things so no one else gets it as well!

For Alaynah:
Fabric! She love to sew and has 100 projects in her mind she wants to make.

A cover for her laptop. Just to keep it safe.

Dark colored shoes, women's size 6.5
The brand doesn't matter, I prefer dark because they won't look dirty so easily.

This is a hat at Walmart. It just screamed Alaynah!

For Both of the Girls:

For Carlie:

Headphones. She is getting an IPOD and earbuds don't fit in her little ears. No particular brand or style, just cute and girly.

I am not even allowed to throw away junk mail that has jewelry ads before she has poured over them. She loves jewelry of any kind. She has two wonderful jewelry boxes and they could never be full enough to suit her!

They have a little single cupcake maker and L.O.V.E. it! This would make some very happy girls! I saw it at Walmart. It was in the wrong place so I have no idea of the price.

For Jason:
This is a Cabella's Outdoor shirt. I think they are found in fishing sections. He has a Magellan green one that we got from Academy Sports. It was a fraction of the price and he loves it.

We have to upgrade our phones in January. Of course, Jason loves some of the newer technology. So Verizon gift cards would be a gift that will keep on giving.

And as for me, I think the best thing would be clothing. I am quickly working through the smaller sizes I own. I am so excited about losing weight, and love when pants start out a little too tight become too big. But it does create a need for new clothes.

Alaynah: Shoes - check / Carlie: Babycakes - check, HeadPhones - check / Jason: shirt - check
Thanks for indulging my need to broadcast everyone's wish lists!

1 comment:

Tina said...

2 things.... 1. yes, please get Jason another of his fave shirts, in another color :) He obviously loves it ! HA! 2. you are looking great! my mom even asked what you had been doing to look so good!