layout

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Countdown

10 - In 2011 I plan to complete at least 10 Bible Studies. I am starting with No other Gods, by Kelly Minter!

9 - In 2011 I plan to try to get 8 - 9 hours of sleep every night. I know it seems like a pipe dream, but sleep is important. If I can get control of this aspect of my life I know I will be healthier and more at peace. This will teach me to really get rid of things that are sucking up my time that aren't beneficial.

8 - In 2011 I plan to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day

7 - In 2011 I plan to have a daily quiet time with the Lord 7 days a week

6 - In 2011 I plan to spend the next 6 weeks focusing on not spending unnecessary money. During the Holidays I always get a little spend-happy and this year I want to change my mindset early on.

5 - In 2011 I plan to eliminate clutter by selling or giving away at least 5 items every month. I have decided to go all digital and have put all of my books (except the most sentimental ones) on half.com. It was tough to do but each time I sell one I get to buy it for my Kindle. I have already sold 4 books!!!

4 - In 2011 I plan to find at least 4 special activities that I can do with my girls each month. Since I know my schedule is about to go to crazy and back with school starting, I really want both of my girls to still feel like a priority and not get lost in the shuffle. I want to commit to doing something that is just for them each week so they can have mommy-time and I can keep my priorities in order.

3 - In 2011 I plan to exercise at least 3 times each week. Depot, here I come. I am not exactly excited about trying to go to any gym, especially GCSU's, consistently. But it is time to get out of my comfort zone and learn to be disciplined!

2 - In 2011 I plan to memorize 2 new scripture passages each month. I will be doing the Siesta Scripture Memory Club that Beth Moore hosts on her blog.

1 - In 2011 I will strive to make God the #1 priority in my life. When He is the center, all things will fall into place just where they need to be.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

2 comments:

steph said...

Hey! I want to buy some of your books! Can I stop by and look through them?

Tina said...

Can I steal your list for myself?!