layout

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am holding out hope for Spring coming soon

I know, I know the groundhog came, he saw, he ate a celebratory meal.... Whatever! I think Spring is coming soon. I am beyond ready. I am tired of wet, cold, yucky days. In which I have had to run all over creation, I might add.
February means Spring is around the corner. After we get past the "I love you", "I don't love you" festivities, it is a clear shot to warmer days with nice cool breezes and picnics in the park.
Winter has brought a whole new world for me, but God has allowed me to see the best in people and to see His blessings all around me. Yet I am ready to see some green and pink and yellow and purple and any other random color that pops up out of my garden!
What part of Spring are you most looking forward to?

2 comments:

steph said...

My favorite part of spring is that every month there is a birthday at our house: March- me, April- Ginny, May- Wayne and Leslie!

Roxanne said...

Somehow I totally missed Groundhog's Day??? I am looking forward to sunshine, Easter, and spring blooms in the garden!!