layout

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Retreat

I have been trying all day to figure out how to express what God did this weekend. It was indescribable and life changing for me. As I process all that God has taught me from this weekend, this is what has been going through my mind all day:

To really change the heart of a woman is a far greater miracle than to have moved one of those beautiful mountains we stared across at all weekend.

My God is still in the BIG MIRACLE working business. He reached down with all of His dynamite power and whispered "move" over my hard heart, and you know what, It did!

Praise His Holy Name...

1 comment:

steph said...

God knew we were ready to hear from Him, and my how He spoke. Precious things, stern things, encouraging things. It was EXACTLY what I needed.