layout

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to You!!!!

Today is my Granny's 84th birthday. Every year as many of my extended family try to get together and have a nice dinner out. So we all trekked out to Bone Island Grill at Sinclair Marina for some good seafood and even better company! This is all 4 generations of women in my family. What a wonderful heritage. I have been blessed to have many strong amazing women in my life that I count as role models - but my granny is the one person I want to be like more than anyone I know.
While we were there we took some group family shots. We haven't done this in quite some time so it was way past due. The lighting wasn't wonderful and we didn't plan ahead, but I am happy with how some of them turned out (even if I am in them). My mom was a great amateur photographer.....








Happy Birthday my sweet Granny. I love you more than I could ever say. Tonight was a great night. If only there wasn't such a gapping hole in our family left by Kenneth ( I will blog about this week later. It is just too soon)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Those pics on the doc are GREAT!!! You can always play with the lighting on the computer but I think they are def frame worthy !!!!!

steph said...

#1 should have stopped by to see me... I mean after all I am spitting distance from there

#2 the pictures are fabulous!