layout

Friday, November 12, 2010

Easy Pumpkin Cookies

I found an extremely simple recipe for Pumpkin Cookies on Endless Crafting. I have been itching to do some baking, however since I am on a diet, I have been resisting the urge. When I saw this, I knew it was perfect because I don't like pumpkin and everyone in my family does. 
They were so easy and I had lots of taste-testers (all the teachers at school) that gave them two thumbs up. I now know why she didn't post a picture of her cookies - they aren't pretty. My sweet friend Worth told me not to worry because they looked harvesty. Let me know if you have an idea of how to make them look as good as they taste!
1 Box of Spice Cake Mix (I used Duncan Hines)
1 Regular Can of Pumpkin
1 Cup of Chocolate Chips

You dump it all in a bowl and mix, mix, mix.
Scoop them out on a cookie sheet and Bake at 350 for about 18 minutes.

No comments: