layout

Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm a Junkie, I'll just admit it now!

Okay so I should go ahead and admit it now -- I love Beth Moore's teaching. It just speaks to me... So I went to Jacksonville this weekend to attend a live simulcast with my mother-in-law; and man was it fantastic. I want to share my notes with everyone because I think you will love her prospective on the desires of our heart and because I want to be able to remember it better for myself. However - I couldn't even take notes fast enough to get everything she shared so I will just share a little at a time...
Psalm 37:1-9
Do not fret because of evil men or be envious of those who do wrong; for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away. Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.

2 comments:

steph said...

OK, I admit it too, she's my favorite! Glad you had a great time. Missed you!

Tina said...

I really love that passage... and not to mention it was what I really needed to read this very moment !!!!