layout

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things I Hate

Can I just say......
I hate to see my friends hurt. It is almost as bad as watching my girls hurt. It makes me feel helpless and sad and have an overwhelming desire to want to fix it.

I hate science class. Too much I don't understand or believe. Too much information. Too much homework!

I hate dieting. It makes me hungrier. And just when I start thinking I'm doing okay, I have a day like today. I am craving something that I can't pinpoint - so I'll just keep eating until I figure it out!

Oh, and I hate ants. One bit my finger tonight while I was watching a crazy game of tomato dodgeball. Now it itches.

So to wrap it up, I hate feeling sad and helpless and overwhelmed and hungry and having an itchy finger....
Just in case you were wondering.

1 comment:

steph said...

I hate going to the fridge and discovering someone drank the last diet coke!